Helios

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Guild Application - Join Helios here

GPxX
    GPxX
    Admin

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Guild Application - Join Helios here Empty Guild Application - Join Helios here

Post by GPxX Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:26 pm

All the players willing to join Helios, please, fill an application form with:

.Nickname
    .Country
    .Class
    .Former MMOs/ Legions
    .How did you know about Helios?
    Luna
    Luna

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Guild Application - Join Helios here Empty Re: Guild Application - Join Helios here

Post by Luna Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:44 am

Hi Helios! You look nice and serious, so I want to give you a try and see if we match.

-Luna
    -France
    -Templar
    -GuildWars in GLQD guild, nearly all maxed titles
    -Perfect World MS in Zion and Oracle then A real Big One I wont name!
    -Rappelz in Crazy
    -Priston Tale, Archlord.
    Aion China and all EU CBT in the One Man's Legion
    -Helios, I met a few of you in game and we had a lot of fun so why notlend you a bit of my Huge power Cool
    Setsuke
    Setsuke

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-09-14

Guild Application - Join Helios here Empty Re: Guild Application - Join Helios here

Post by Setsuke Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:15 am

.Nickname: Setsuke
    .Country: The Netherlands
    .Class: Dunnoo yet Razz amg
    .Former MMOs/ Legions: Kal Online, Silkroad, Martial Heroes, Hero Online, Last Chaos, Knight Online, Perfect World, Guildwars, World of Warcraft, Lineage 2, Archlord, 2Moons, 9 Dragons, 12 Sky, Cabal Online, Rappelz
    .How did you know about Helios?: You Told Me Razz
    GPxX
    GPxX
    Admin

Post by GPxX Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:46 am

Welcome Settyyy : D
    I'm really happy to see you joining us .

Setsuke was my former guild mate in Hero Online, and we stayed in contact since some years ago . She's a really nice girl . Smile
    Setsuke
    Setsuke

Post by Setsuke Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:56 am

Awhh so you have time to post a reply on the forum but not to come on msn Razz?
    GPxX
    GPxX
    Admin

Post by GPxX Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:01 am

I'm with some friends at home, so I'm not coming online now ^^ Sorryy Settyy : D
    Sounande

Number of posts : 3

Post by Sounande Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 am

O.o my turn to apply and see what happens :p

.Nickname: Sounande

.Country: Norway

.Class: Spiritmaster, a bit unsure though wondering if I want to be one of the scout classes, didn't get enough time to test them.

.Former MMOs/ Legions: Ragnarok online, RF online GW, WoW, PW International, WAR, Lunia, Rappelz, Runescape, LOTRO and many more. MMOs that I really spent some time and got to the higher levels was Ragnarok Online, ,GW been awhile so I'm don't remember the name, if I remember correctly it was the Brotherhood of Kai, RF online Akatsuki. Finnaly Runescape Very Happy, it should be listed first but oh well :p

.How did you know about Helios? Once upon a time I was surfing through the net... There I saw Helios on the EU Elyos recruitment section of Aionsource. That's why I am here Smile
    GPxX
    GPxX
    Admin

Post by GPxX Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 am

I'm truly glad to welcome you to Helios Smile

Hope you enjoy your new guild, and you have all the possible fun with us ! Very Happy
    Forum access granted. =)

Enjoy it !
    Sounande

Number of posts : 3

Post by Sounande Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks, I hope so as well Smile
    Luna
    Luna

Number of posts : 112
    Registration date : 2009-01-31

Post by Luna Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Welcome to you two, I'm sure we will do great things together..maybe even eat some cookies together, I'm a great cook Smile
    NuNu
    NuNu

Number of posts : 68

Post by NuNu Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Welcome Setsuke and Sounande =D
    Hope you enjoy the time you'll spend with us ^^ (Even though you'll regret knowing me Evil or Very Mad )
    Razz
    Setsuke
    Setsuke

Post by Setsuke Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:32 am

Nowaiiii NuNu, the fact that you have Tōshirō Hitsugaya as your ava makes me like you now already Very Happy /drooooool... my fav char in bleach Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:30 pm